Choco Nutty BiscottiIngredients:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease cookie sheets.
2. Beat oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine all purpose flour and baking powder. Carefully, add this to the egg mixture to form a heavy dough. Mix in the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
3. Divide the dough into two and form each piece into a roll a long as the cookie sheets. Place onto the prepared sheets and press to half an inch thickness.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
5. Remove from the baking sheet to cool on a wire rack. After cooling, slice each roll crosswise with half an inch thickness. Put back into the baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes more. This will make them a bit more toasted.