- 20 dried chilies, minced
- 1 1/2 - 2 bulbs garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup peanut oil/vegetable oil
1. Mince the chilies and garlic. Before mincing the chilies, make sure to remove the seeds. You may adjust the amount of garlic according to your preference.
2. Mix chilies and garlic in a pan. Add oil.
3. Cook over low heat for about 20-30 minutes until garlic becomes crunchy and chilies turn dark red.
4. Let mixture cool before putting into jar.
|In the bottle|
I think you could also opt to add dried shrimps, salt and even lemon. This I have yet to try next time. For now, I'm off to have siomai (siew mai) for my lunch and definitely use my chili garlic sauce with calamansi (Philippine Lemon) and light soy sauce. :)