Since I was not busy last month, I thought of making home made gifts for us to give to our friends here in Singapore. I'm not so sure where to buy great giveaways for holidays since we're still new here so I guess this is the best option that we have. :)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, shredded
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- dash of sea salt
green ribbon/red cherries
- Mix the shredded garlic and herbs to the softened butter. Season with sea salt.
- Check the taste and season according to your preference.
- Pour the mixture into your preferred container. Decorate with whatever design you want for the occasion.
- Spread the love and give out your presents! :)
|Spread the LOVE!|