Because of these rules, I thought of contributing Choco Chip Banana Muffins since this is something kids love and of course, so I can use my new lovely muffin cups. :) I found my guide on Allrecipes.com. I love that it has yogurt and banana because I want the kids to have a healthy snack for the party today :)
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp banana essence (optional)
- 1 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease the muffin cups or line them with paper baking molds.
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt)
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg. Add vegetable oil, yogurt, vanilla and the banana essence.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture carefully. Fold in the mashed banana and chocolate chips.
- Fill the muffin cup about 2/3 full. Bake about 25 minutes.
- Cool for about 5-10 minutes before removing them off the cups and transfer to cooling rack.
|Smells good, tastes even better! :D|