Monday 9 April 2012

For Quick Dimsum Bites

Dimsum Diner in Gaisano Mall
I had my usual tao si spare ribs rice toppings. This is what I normally order and I love that the meat is tender and is perfectly complemented with chili garlic + soy sauce + calamansi (local lemon).
Tao Si Spare Ribs rice toppings Php 89
My husband's order was chicken noodle soup since he didn't want to have rice. In the end, he still ate a lot :D
Chicken Mami Noodles Php 68
The husband and I wanted additional dimsum so we ordered the Siomai Supreme.  It's not the same size at it used to be. :( I guess I should be happy that the taste is still the same. Still sumptuous as I can remember.
Siomai Supreme Php 60
My sister had the beef brisket noodles. The noodles and the soup is a generic kind which they add ingredients such as wanton/wonton or beef brisket.
Beef Brisket Noodles Php 85
Another favorite of ours (my sister, brother and mine) is the salt and pepper ribs. The ribs are seasoned and deep fried to perfection. Nom, nom!
Salt & Pepper Spare Ribs

Dimsum Diner's chili garlic oil.  You can buy a bottle for Php 150. :)
Chili Sauce
This is my ultimate favorite, Mango Sago. It's fresh ripe mango shake with bits of little sago balls. The drink is creamy and just enough sweetness with a pop of sago here and there, oh happiness! :)
Mango sago Php 45
Dimsum Diner Branches:
Bajada (In front of SSS)
Damosa Complex
Gaisano Mall 4th Floor
Guerrero St.
Unit A Mc. Arthur Hi-way, Matina
110 A Quirino St., Davao City 
Unit 3 Phase 3 Fairlanes Bowling Center F. Torres St.

Price per person: Php 120
Website: http://www.dimsumdiner.com.ph/

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that there are loads of Chinese dimsum shops in Pinas ! There are some cool drinks , too , here only hot tea , okay , some were selling coke or some iced drinks but no mango sago tsk ! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete