Tuesday 3 April 2012

Buffalo Milk Products

Pasalubong center :D
On the way back to Davao, we stopped by this pasalubong (presents/keepsakes) center.  Their products are made from fresh water buffalo's milk.  You can also take a photo of the Musuan peak at the back!

Prices aren't bad, right?

The husband tried the fresh milk and he loved it.  He said it was creamy and not too sweet.  Too bad we only got one bottle.

Price list
I wanted to get the white cheese but I realized I don't have enough time to use it for cooking or I might forget to bring it with me once I settle back in Davao.

White cheese, milk, chocolate milk

Yogurt and Pastillas
I loved the pastillas! It was a delight to eat because of it's milky-ness (is there such a word? hihi) and the sweetness is just right. My brother and I were devouring on them while we were on our way to Seagull Mountain Resort for lunch.

Don't forget to try their milk bar.  They have strawberry, mango and chocolate flavored bars. Yum, yum!


Buffalo Milk Product Sales Center
Philippine Carabao Center
Musuan, Bukidnon, Philippines

1 comment:

  1. I JUST WANT EVERYTHING ! *sigh* That fresh milk and yogurt are really great for making ice cream ! ;D

    ReplyDelete