Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sinful Breakfast Choices


I'm back to work this week and as always, I am struggling with our menu at home. There are several choices for breakfast nowadays -- there's instant oatmeal, canned goods and several other items you can easily buy from fast food chains.

The husband doesn't like canned goods and fast food thus I'm obligated to choose healthy food. Read: boring breakfast. I know. But do I have a choice? Oh well. But since this is my blog and I get to choose what to post, then I will post something about those oh-so-yummy cholesterol laden Delimondo corned beef, the artery cloggin' bacon and of course, the never-fails-to-make-me-happy pancakes with syrup!!

Come to mama, bebe!

Well, hi there, Mr. Delimondo!

I feel like I'm in pancake heaven!

Ahem, the omelette
These are just some of the sinful breakfast choices that I made - before sleeping. I'll probably be having nightmares about these stuff later. Wish me luck.

What are your breakfast favorites? :)

8 comments:

  1. we love bacon for breakfast. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Everything's yumminess ! It makes me drool tsk tsk ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. TIta Lis, wala ka nag answer sa question. Ano imo peyborit? :D

    @ Michi, sarap ng bacon pag newly cooked paired with fried rice and scrambled eggs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pancakes.. i love em!! but for breakfast, my fave & easy to prepare pick is peanut butter + toasted wheat bread and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bacon is sinfully delicious!

    Love Delimondo but we have it in Chili & Garlic. Yan niluluto ko pag tamad na magluto ng dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, the omelette looks so pretty and yummy, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ilovepinkcookies, parang kulang sa akin kung isang sandwich lang. haha gutom lagi! :P

    Badet, sarap ng delimondo noh? bibili ako nyan pag uwi ko ng pinas next week! :D

    Bechay, lami jud ang omelette noh? lami kaayo i-pair with garlic fried rice. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete