Here's what you need:
- 300 grams Conchiglioni (big shell shaped pasta), cook as instructed
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk
- 1/3 cup cheddar or any tasty cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of paprika
- Cook pasta as instructed. set aside.
- On a pan over low heat, melt butter. Add flour, this will result to lumps. Immediately add skimmed milk. Let simmer and stir continuously to dissolve the lumps.
- Mix in the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Continue to stir until well blended. season with a bit of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place into a serving bowl, decorate with paprika and fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy while hot!
|Pasta married with the cheese sauce|