I prepared the batter for my Buttermilk Pancakes the night before because I didn't want to wake up really early to make these. Here's what you need:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp butter
To make 1 cup buttermilk:
- Take the one tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice into liquid measuring cup.
- Then add milk to make 1 cup. Let it stand for about 5 minutes.
To make pancakes:
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Carefully, add eggs, buttermilk and butter. Mix well until well blended.
- Batter should have small to medium lumps just like the photo below.