- 300 grams chicken breast, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp distilled vinegar
- 6 pcs dried chilies, chopped
- 150 grams celery, cut into small pieces
- 100 grams cashew nuts, chopped and roasted
|Rice wine, distilled white vinegar, garlic and dried chilies|
- In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce, rice wine and vinegar. Mix well and add the chicken breast. Let it stand for about half an hour.
- Using a pan, heat the oil. Saute onion and garlic. Add chili peppers and celery. Mix in chicken together with it's marinade. Cook thoroughly for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour a serving on a cup of rice. Top with roasted cashew nuts.