It's always a must to have breakfast to kickoff a busy day! Today, we experimented with frittata. I rummaged through our fridge and checked what stuff we can use for one. Since I have milk, mushrooms, and cheese, I opted to have Cheesy Mushroom Frittata.
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- coarsely ground black pepper
- oregano and parsley
|Have a slice to perk your day up!|
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease 8 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs, add milk and season with black pepper and herbs. Pour mixture in prepare pan.
- Top with mushrooms and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.