- 1 cup butter/margarine, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (can opt to use brown)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease 9x13" pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, cream butter and add the cocoa powder. Carefully add the sugar.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the flour and add ons you want such as nuts or marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Check once done if toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Turn upside down on cooling rack. Let cool for about 20-30 minutes. Cut into squares.
|At least, not much cracks|