We have been looking for sun dried tomatoes for several months and luckily, we saw some in Carrefour. Since the husband likes pasta with olive oil over any other kinds of sauce, I made this for dinner.
- 300 grams fettucini pasta, cooked as instructed
- 200 grams Italian sausage, sliced
- 200 grams sun dried tomatoes
- 250 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning and pepper to season
1. In a medium pan, heat the olive oil. Saute the onion and cook until it's tender. Add minced garlic, mushrooms, and sausages.
2. Combine the cooked pasta into the pan and coat it with the oil. Season according to your preference.
3. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving.
4. Pair the dish with a glass of red wine. Enjoy!