250 grams marie biscuits, crushed
1/2 cup condensed milk
2 tbsp butter, softened
2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Using a food processor, crush the biscuits until it's fine. Alternatively, you can place the biscuits in a resealable bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- In a bowl over a simmering water, melt the butter. Add the cocoa powder and blend well.
- Carefully add the biscuits. Mix in the condensed milk into the mixture.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Freeze batter for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare cocoa powder on a flat plate. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball using your hands. Roll into the cocoa powder.
- Keep in the fridge before serving. Best eaten when frozen.
- You can also opt to use coconut flakes or icing sugar to coat the truffles.
|All prepped up|