|Drying the chicken|
- 1 kilo boneless chicken breast fillet
- 1 tbsp garlic powder or 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice
- 11/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oil (for cooking)
- Pat the chicken breast fillets dry to avoid contamination.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade. Mix in the chicken fillets.
- Transfer the chicken with the marinade into a container and keep refrigerated for a day or two.
- Using a shallow frying non-stick pan, heat 2 tbsp cooking oil. Carefully place the chicken tocino and cook it for about 5 minutes or until it caramelizes.
- Serve for breakfast together with garlic fried rice.
|Cooked Chicken Tocino|