|Yummy in the tummy|
- 2 cups + 4 tbsp cake flour (can use 2 cups all-purpose flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees C. Grease cookie sheets and set aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Then set aside.
- In another bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop a tablespoon of the cookie dough on the greased cookie sheets. Make sure to have at least 2 inches apart for each cookie.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted.
- Cool for a few minutes before moving the cookies onto wire racks.
Yields - 2 dozen of calamity causing cookies :D
|one egg plus one yolk|
|the cookie dough|