We usually have our playdates on Fridays. Yesterday, it's my turn to play hostess. :D Since the husband doesn't like bananas, I thought of having Banoffee Pie so I won't end up gobbling down the whole thing by myself. Hah!
- Graham pie crust (2 cups crushed graham crackers, 1/2 cup melted butter, cinnamon [optional], 1/4 cup sugar [optional])
- 4pcs bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche
- whipped cream (I used store-bought in can)
- chocolate syrup
- Prepare the graham pie crust by mixing the crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a bowl.
- Press on to prepared pie plate. Bake for at least 10 minutes at 400 degrees Celsius. Let crust cool.
- Take the cooled pie crust and arrange the banana slices and pour half of the dulce de leche. Make another layer of bananas and the remaining dulce de leche.
- Top the pie with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. I used a store-bought whipped cream in can so I would suggest if you're using the same thing as I did, just do so before serving to avoid having a melted topping. :)
|Crushed graham crackers plus butter (eeekk!)|
|Bananas! Oh Yum.|
|One layer of sliced bananas slathered with dulce de leche|
|Topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup|
By the way, there's three weeks more before my birthday giveaway ends! If you like baking and cooking stuff, click here. :)