This is a nice treat you can make for a children's party, too! :)
- 1/8 cup butter
- 2 cups rice crispies cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips/colored chocolate drops
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 5 oz bag marshmallows
1. Line an 8x8 pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray or oil. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter then add marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows are melted.
3. Add in the rice crispies and pumpkin seeds. Coat everything with the marshmallow and butter mixture. Remove from heat.
4. Pour and press into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle and press the colored chocolate drops. Let it cool for 10 minutes and chill for another 15 minutes.
6. Remove foil lining and cut bars. Serve and enjoy.
You can opt to use granola or muesli instead of the rice crispies cereal. Also, you can choose to add raisins and used other seeds instead of pumpkin.