Thursday 4 April 2013

First Ever Pizza Dough


We were invited by the husband's friend over at their place. It was still Black Saturday so I thought of bringing no-meat food. Good thing I had some mushrooms, tomatoes, and bell peppers at home. So I decided to bring mushroom and caramelized onion quiche and veggie pizza. 

While I was preparing for my pizza, I discovered my wholewheat pita bread were covered with molds! :( I totally forgot to put it in the fridge. Frantically, I had to look for a sub. The husband said we just make something else, but I already prepared everything for the pizza! As always, thank God for the Internet, I was able to find a no yeast pizza dough. It was really good! :) So I'm sharing this one with you. 

Ingredients:
  • 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
  • 2 3/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 Tbsp oil
  • 1/2 cup water
Method:
1. Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celsius.  

2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Add water and oil. Stir until it forms to a dough. If dough is stiff, add more water, a teaspoon or two.

3. The dough will be soft, but not sticky. Knead on a floured surface for 3-4 minutes.

4. Bake at 400°F for 15-25 minutes.


3 comments:

  1. Still afraid of yeast ? lol It sounds easy to make and looks really yummy ! Love the meatless toppings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! you got nice blog! thanks for sharing the recipe. mind following each other?let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Dropping by to thank you for following my site:) will follow back:)

    ReplyDelete