Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Menu

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets. 
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day 
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. 

I hunger for your sleek laugh, 
your hands the color of a savage harvest, 
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, 
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. 

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body, 
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, 
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes, 

and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight, 
hunting for you, for your hot heart, 
Like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.

Pablo Neruda

Gouda & Sun dried tomatoes Scones

French Toast with Orange Syrup



Blueberry Charlotte

Sources:

http://www.etsy.com
http://www.bigredkitchen.com

4 comments:

  1. sosyal naman ng blueberry charlotte na yan. Happy Hearts Day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Did you make all these? That blueberry charlotte looks delish and pretty. :) Happy hearts day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tin , that blueberry charlotte looks so sosyal :D Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower here..

    kakacrave naman po.:)

    ReplyDelete